Chevy 07-13 Crew Cab with 5.5' bed in white, spoiler, interior headliner carpet and a third brakelight. New never installed. No warranty. Gaylord brand.
(regular price $1295)
Chevy 8' LB 88-98 Vista Cab high, shell has front rubber boot
Chevy 2007-2013 6.5' bed, white plastic lid
Chevy, Ford, Dodge 1987 Down, Regular, Extra, or Crew cab Longbed SnugTop Hi-Liner Domestic White Fixed Window No Rug
Ford F150 04-07 with 6.5' bed. Color is GG Green. This is a SnugTop SnugLid with two locks.
El Camino 82-86 SnugTop White. (We also have a second shell in white for 73-78)
Ford Super Duty 1999-2007 ShortBed 6.5' , Orange in Color. SngTop SnugLid, two locks.
Chevy 2014+ Extra Shortbed 5'5" Color Silver Ice 636R/GAN SL2 Lid by Snugtop
Ford F150 09+ 6.5' bed ARE lid black in color
USED Bedliners, We have some Long bed Chevy 07-13, Ford 04-08 5.8, and some Tundra's. Call us today!
(starting at $95)
Dodge Ram 94-01 6.5' Bed (short bed) Innovation lid, silver in color.
S10 Longed Cams Rack
Ford SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.5 Bed (shortbed) RACK-IT
Ford F150 2004-2006 Regular or Extra Cab, Shortbed, Innovation Shell, Cab-Hi, White, Solid Sides, Front Slider, Black Rug
Chevy 2007-2013 Extra Shortbed, Camper Shell 100R by Leer, Fixed Window, Windoors, Headliner, Thule Tracker II, Color Grey
Ford F250, F350 Super Duty 6.5' bed 99+ (not for trucks 09+ with fold down step at tailgate) This is an SL lid by SnugTop, rotary latches, single outside lock, interior headliner, paint is white and is really scratched up.
Tacoma 1995-2004 Extra Cab Longbed Super Sport Shell with Carpet Kit Color 4P7 Gold
Chevy, 2007-2013, Double Cab, Extra Short Bed, Shell by Leer, Model 100R with Fixed Window, Windoors, Thule Tracker II, Headliner
Dodge 1972-2001 Longbed Gaylord Lid, White
Ford F150 2009-2013 Longbed, SnugTop TC Tonneau Covers, White (x2)
Toyota 1984-1988 Extra Cab, Shortbed, Red, Front Boot, No Rug
Dodge 2002-2008, Long Bed, 100XQ by Leer, Color PW7 White, with Headliner, Removable Slider Window
Tacoma 1995-2004 Shortbed, Stockland Lid, Black
Looking for USED?
Here are a few things to consider....
- If you are looking to find a used camper shell or lid, know what make, model and year you own. Know what cab you have. Regular, also known as the standard cab has no seats behind the cab. An extended cab has small space behind the seats and will usually open suicide style. You only have a Crew cab when you can open all four door the same way, and you have four handles.
- A shell is not universal. And just because you found a 76" camper to fit your 76" truck bed, doesn't mean the rail will work, the angle of the cab or the height of the cab will work. The shell might dig into your cab damaging your truck or worse not even sealing, then what would be the point of the camper? Lids, forget it there is no mickey mousing that.
- Color... you are looking for used right? If you happen to find a used "anything" for your truck, thank your lucky stars. Listen, used units don't sit around too long especially in this economy.
- Want to save money on the installation by doing it yourself? Go ahead, but you are responsible for strapping your shell down. These camper shells are really heavy to lift, we have a forklift. The camper shells have to be properly aligned. And all vehicles 1993 require a thirdbrake light so wiring is involved. Some units will have a 12Volt interior light that we wire into your vehicle. Installation depends on shell and vehicle but takes us 30 minutes to 45min.
- Prices do not include tax which is 9% here in Downey and we charge $65 to install
- All USED items are sold AS IS