Chevy 07-13 Crew Cab with 5.5' bed in white, spoiler, interior headliner carpet and a third brakelight. New never installed. No warranty. Gaylord brand.
(regular price $1295)
Chevy 8' LB 88-98 Vista Cab high, shell has front rubber boot
Dodge Ram, Long Bed, 2002-2008, White, with Front Slider.
Dodge Ram 2002-2008 6.5' bed. Cab High Camper, silver color, no side windows, fixed front glass window.
Dodge Ram 02-08 SB 6.5'. Lid is a PRV Red.
Ford F150 04-07 with 6.5' bed. Color is GG Green. This is a SnugTop SnugLid with two locks.
Ford Long Bed (8') 72-96 Goldish color. with brown headliner.
El Camino 82-96 SnugTop White. (We also have a second shell in white for 73-78)
Ford Super Duty 1999-2007 ShortBed 6.5' , Orange in Color. SngTop SnugLid, two locks.
Ford F150 09+ 6.5' bed ARE lid black in color
Tundra Crew Max 07-12 only the 5.6 bed. Color is Blue. Extra reinforced rood. Fold Down Front Fixed Window, black headliner, 12Volt interior light.
USED Bedliners, We have some Long bed Chevy 07-13, Ford 04-08 5.8, and some Tundra's. Call us today!
(starting at $95)
Dodge Ram 94-01 6.5' Bed (short bed) Innovation lid, silver in color.
S10 Longed Cams Rack
Ford SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.5 Bed (shortbed) RACK-IT
Ford Super Duty 09+ 6.5' with tailgate step, ARE Hi Rise shell, interior headliner, vented Windoors both sides, Removable front slider, painted burgandy color
Ford 80-96 6.5' bed, Grey flat color, side slider windows.
Ford F250, F350 Super Duty 6.5' bed 99+ (not for trucks 09+ with fold down step at tailgate) This is an SL lid by SnugTop, rotary latches, single outside lock, interior headliner, paint is white and is really scratched up.
Chevy 1999-2006 Crew Cab with small 5.5' bed. Leer 100R model, white paint, interior headliner.
Ford F150 72-96 LB, 8', White, front rubber boot
Tundra 07+ 6.5' Bed Folding tonneau Cover Will only work with Tundra's with the cargo management system only
Ford F250, F350 8' long bed. 99+ (will not work with trucks that have fold down step at tailgate) SnugTop Expo model, front rubber boot, interior headliner.
Ford 80-96 6.5' bed. Blue in color, taller than cab height, lots of room.
Ford F150 97-03 Regular Cab, Long Bed, Color Red, Front Fixed Window, Slider Windows on the Side
Looking for USED?
Here are a few things to consider....
- If you are looking to find a used camper shell or lid, know what make, model and year you own. Know what cab you have. Regular, also known as the standard cab has no seats behind the cab. An extended cab has small space behind the seats and will usually open suicide style. You only have a Crew cab when you can open all four door the same way, and you have four handles.
- A shell is not universal. And just because you found a 76" camper to fit your 76" truck bed, doesn't mean the rail will work, the angle of the cab or the height of the cab will work. The shell might dig into your cab damaging your truck or worse not even sealing, then what would be the point of the camper? Lids, forget it there is no mickey mousing that.
- Color... you are looking for used right? If you happen to find a used "anything" for your truck, thank your lucky stars. Listen, used units don't sit around too long especially in this economy.
- Want to save money on the installation by doing it yourself? Go ahead, but you are responsible for strapping your shell down. These camper shells are really heavy to lift, we have a forklift. The camper shells have to be properly aligned. And all vehicles 1993 require a thirdbrake light so wiring is involved. Some units will have a 12Volt interior light that we wire into your vehicle. Installation depends on shell and vehicle but takes us 30 minutes to 45min.
- Prices do not include tax which is 9% here in Downey and we charge $65 to install
- All USED items are sold AS IS