Chevy 07-13 Crew Cab with 5.5' bed in white, spoiler, interior headliner carpet and a third brakelight. New never installed. No warranty. Gaylord brand.
(regular price $1295)
GMC 2007-2013 Double Cab, 5.5', Headliner, single lock, Color black
Chevy 2007-20013 Gaylord, 6.5', color white
Chevy 2007-2013 Snuglid SL, 5.5', headliner, Color red
Chevy 2007-2013 5.5 bed, Camper Shell 100R by Leer, Fixed Window, Windoors, Headliner, Thule Tracker II, Color Grey
GMC 2007-2013 Long Bed, Reg/Ex Cab 100R by Leer, color 50 White, headliner, Fold down front Window
Chevy 1988-1998 Narrow Bed (Step Side), Color Black
Chevy 1999-2005 Narrow Bed (Step Side), Yellow Color
Dodge Ram 94-01 6.5' Bed (short bed) Innovation lid, silver in color.
Dodge 2002-2008 Long Bed, 100XL by Leer, Color PW7 White, headliner
Dodge 2002-2008 Short Bed (6.5) Silver in Color
El Camino 1963-1972 Short bed (6.5) White
Ford Super Duty 1999-2007 ShortBed 6.5' , Orange in Color. SngTop SnugLid, two locks.
Ford F150 2004-2008 5.5 Bed, SnugLid TC, Color Red
Ford F150 2004-2008 5.5 bed, SnugLid SL, Headliner, Color UH black
S10 Longed Cams Rack
Ford SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.5 Bed (shortbed) RACK-IT
Ford F150 2009-2013 Longbed, SnugTop TC Tonneau Covers, White (x2)
Ford F150 1973-1996 XC, 6.5 bed, Color Gray
Tacoma 2005-2015, 6.5 Bed, Rebel By Snugtop Color 3R3 Barcelona Red, Head liner , Front Boot
Ranger 93+ 6.5 White/black
Toyota 1989-1994 6.5 bed, Extra Cab, headliner, Front boot, Color green
Tacoma 2005-2015 6.5 bed, Snuglid F2, Headliner Color 1G3 grey
Tacoma 05-15 Crew Cab, 5.5 Bed, Leer 100XR, headliner, Fold down Slider, Remote Control, 8T5 Blue Ribbon
Chevy/GMC 1999-2013 Aluminum, 6.5 bed, Color white
Looking for USED?
Here are a few things to consider....
- If you are looking to find a used camper shell or lid, know what make, model and year you own. Know what cab you have. Regular, also known as the standard cab has no seats behind the cab. An extended cab has small space behind the seats and will usually open suicide style. You only have a Crew cab when you can open all four door the same way, and you have four handles.
- A shell is not universal. And just because you found a 76" camper to fit your 76" truck bed, doesn't mean the rail will work, the angle of the cab or the height of the cab will work. The shell might dig into your cab damaging your truck or worse not even sealing, then what would be the point of the camper? Lids, forget it there is no mickey mousing that.
- Color... you are looking for used right? If you happen to find a used "anything" for your truck, thank your lucky stars. Listen, used units don't sit around too long especially in this economy.
- Want to save money on the installation by doing it yourself? Go ahead, but you are responsible for strapping your shell down. These camper shells are really heavy to lift, we have a forklift. The camper shells have to be properly aligned. And all vehicles 1993 require a thirdbrake light so wiring is involved. Some units will have a 12Volt interior light that we wire into your vehicle. Installation depends on shell and vehicle but takes us 30 minutes to 45min.
- Prices do not include tax which is 9% here in Downey and we charge $85 to install
- All USED items are sold AS IS