Chevy 07-13 Crew Cab with 5.5' bed in white, spoiler, interior headliner carpet and a third brakelight. New never installed. No warranty. Gaylord brand.
(regular price $1295)
CHEVY 88-98 SB Leer Red
Chevy S10 1993-2003 Short bed, headliner, front booth, Color Champagne
Chevy 2007-2013 Snuglid SL, extra short bed, headliner, Color red
Chevy, Ford, Dodge 1987 Down, Regular, Extra, or Crew cab Longbed SnugTop Hi-Liner Domestic White Fixed Window No Rug
Chevy 2007-2013 Extra Shortbed, Camper Shell 100R by Leer, Fixed Window, Windoors, Headliner, Thule Tracker II, Color Grey
Chevy 2007-2013 Leer 122 Short bed 6.5" Color Black, Fold down slider
Dodge Ram 94-01 6.5' Bed (short bed) Innovation lid, silver in color.
Dodge Ram 2002-2008 Long Bed, 100XL by Leer, Color PW7 White, headliner
Ford Super Duty 1999-2007 ShortBed 6.5' , Orange in Color. SngTop SnugLid, two locks.
Ford F250, F350 Super Duty 6.5' bed 99+ (not for trucks 09+ with fold down step at tailgate) This is an SL lid by SnugTop, rotary latches, single outside lock, interior headliner, paint is white and is really scratched up.
Ford F150 2004-2008 Extra Short bed, SnugLid SL, Headliner, Color UH black
S10 Longed Cams Rack
Ford SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.5 Bed (shortbed) RACK-IT
Ford 04-08 Short bed dark gray, Inovation
F350/F250 1999-2012 Long Bed, 100XQ, Headliner, Fold down front slider, Clothes hanger, color AQ beige
Ford F150 2009-2013 Longbed, SnugTop TC Tonneau Covers, White (x2)
Ford F150 2009-2013 Xtra Short bed, 100XQ, Front Slider, headliner, Color CX grey
Frontier 2005-2015 Short Bed, SnugPro, Rack it Lumber Roof Rack, Front Boot, Color Black
Tacoma 2005-2015, Short Bed, Rebel By Snugtop Color 3R3 Barcelona Red, Head liner , Front Boot
Tacoma 1998-2004 Reg Cab, Short Bed, Sport Rack, Carpit Kit. Color is Silver
Toyota 1988-1994 Short bed, headliner Front boot, Color white
Tacoma 2005-2015 6.5 bed, Snuglid F2, Headliner Color 1G3 grey
Looking for USED?
Here are a few things to consider....
- If you are looking to find a used camper shell or lid, know what make, model and year you own. Know what cab you have. Regular, also known as the standard cab has no seats behind the cab. An extended cab has small space behind the seats and will usually open suicide style. You only have a Crew cab when you can open all four door the same way, and you have four handles.
- A shell is not universal. And just because you found a 76" camper to fit your 76" truck bed, doesn't mean the rail will work, the angle of the cab or the height of the cab will work. The shell might dig into your cab damaging your truck or worse not even sealing, then what would be the point of the camper? Lids, forget it there is no mickey mousing that.
- Color... you are looking for used right? If you happen to find a used "anything" for your truck, thank your lucky stars. Listen, used units don't sit around too long especially in this economy.
- Want to save money on the installation by doing it yourself? Go ahead, but you are responsible for strapping your shell down. These camper shells are really heavy to lift, we have a forklift. The camper shells have to be properly aligned. And all vehicles 1993 require a thirdbrake light so wiring is involved. Some units will have a 12Volt interior light that we wire into your vehicle. Installation depends on shell and vehicle but takes us 30 minutes to 45min.
- Prices do not include tax which is 9% here in Downey and we charge $85 to install
- All USED items are sold AS IS